At Pulsed, we process personal data of our relations, students and employees to perform our duties as a Dutch institution of higher education.
• You have registered for a study choice activity of (one or more) Pulsed programs. Then we use your personal data to inform you about the event. For example, to confirm your registration for an open day and send you the program. We also ask you to evaluate the event afterwards. This way, we can improve our study choice activities.
If you choose the option 'keep me informed', we will also inform you about other Pulsed activities and topics that may be of interest to you. For example, about admission, drawing lots, or registration. We do this tailored to your previous education and indicated interests. Always with the aim of supporting you in making the right (study) choice.
• You are a Pulsed alumnus. Or you have registered for a Pulsed Alumni network or for an activity or newsletter of the Pulsed professional network. Then we use your data to keep you informed - if you have given permission - of relevant developments and events within the field or theme you have indicated. Focused on knowledge sharing and increasing your career opportunities.
• An organisation has registered an internship or graduation assignment at Pulsed. Then we store the organisation and contact person data in our relationship system to make the assignments available to students of the appropriate Pulsed courses.
• You are studying at Pulsed. Then we use your personal data to guide you well and personally during your studies and to comply with the legal requirements for higher education. For example, we must report to Dienst Uitvoering Onderwijs (DUO) of the Dutch government for Education, who is registered and who has obtained the diploma of a program.
• You work at Pulsed. Then we use your personal data to comply with applicable legislation such as salary payment, tax requirements, and pension contributions, for the implementation of Pulsed' internal personnel policy, and for personnel administration.Students and employees can also consult the Pulsed privacy regulations on the [“Pulsed intranet” link to https://connect.fontys.nl/diensten/OenO/Paginas/Privacyreglementen.aspx] (after login).
• Google Chrome
• Internet Explorer
Pulsed uses the services of third parties, such as Google AdWords, to display relevant advertisements for our courses, tailored to your website visits and the pages visited there. We need your permission for this type of cookie. Not accepting cookies on our website means that you will not see interesting Pulsed advertisements that are based on your website visits. This does not mean that you will not see any Pulsed advertisements at all, as Pulsed also uses general advertisements that are not based on your surfing behaviour.
Cookies are stored on your computer, and you can delete them at any time. This is very easy to do. Click on one of the browsers below to go directly to your browser's guide. Please note that after deleting cookies, you may have to reset your preferences or log in again on some websites.
Pulsed handles your privacy and personal data carefully. You can read how we do this in the Pulsed Privacy Statement.