a melting pot where experts form diverse
disciplines & backgrounds come together to stir-up
bold and creative solutions to wicked problems.
In the world we live in, the need to reinvent is an existential necessity.
Truth be told, there’s hardly a company that is immune to new disruptive technologies like ‘automation and artificial intelligence’. The future belongs to organisations who can constantly innovate and repeatedly bring new products and services to the market.
Throw us a wicked challenge that you’re currently facing.
- Our team of in-house researchers and students will join forces with your team to initiate practice-based research and create concrete deliverables that can be tested in real time for impact and iterated before moving to next sprint.
- We strongly believe in co-creation and understand that radically innovative solutions come from combining technological possibilities with human-centred design, low-fi prototyping and constantly iterating your way forward.
So you’ve got an exciting idea, now how do you bring it to life?
Turning ideas into reality requires a constant process of ideating, prototyping and iterating. It takes time, focus and combination of skills to ensure that the raw idea becomes a real product.
At Pulsed we have experience in developing multiple digital and physical products.
- On the one hand for the purpose of learning and development of our own students and teachers. And on the other hand in cooperation with partners who wanted to realise ideas that came out of the interventions we organised together.
- Thanks to our intensive collaboration with Studio Tast, we can often speed up the realisation process and are also able to adapt to any budget. A lo-fi prototype of a board game for Tranzo.
When it comes to designing education, doing beats talking about doing.
There are way too many educational conferences out there, where you can sit in a ‘listening position’, have all sorts of wisdom poured at you and then go home with perhaps some inspiration. We believe that if you want to design a solid educational program with your team, #ConstructiveAlignment is the key.
We offer 3-day immersive educational expeditions where teachers from across the country come together to take ownership of their (re)design process.
- Our participants achieve real results both in terms of team & vision development and takeaway concrete materials that they can apply immediately.
- We also create tailor-made (re)design expeditions which can be fully customised in terms of process, duration and intensity to the needs and wishes of your organisation.
Explore our EDEX experience here.